17/1/09 :
Today got Saturday school replacement ....
Since I was afternoon school...
I When to Stadium Putra (which was nearest to my house.. My dad say so??) to buy the FAHRENHEIT FANTASY WORLD TOUR CONCERT tickets!!!!
Kaka...
Anyways I reached there in my librarian uniform (which was merron and white.. yucks..) and the ticket counter was so small and high up..
I and my mum was resting our chin most of the time....
We bought VIP seating for my sis and me....
I was really high and couldnt stop smiling..
Hehe....
But then in class... haiz..
So bad luck...
Before that, I played Truth or Dare.
So stupid...
All kinds of dare...
Later The bad thing happened
Do you know the scientific calculator where u can type alphabet????
Guess wat he type using that calculator???
F**K YOU...
I know he was joking so I joke as well saying add a R n MOTHER.
I know is bad..
but he played it first..
But he go and type my name with the F word in fromt..
I hold it in till Natalie comes back..
Then I told her and tears start flowing..
I quickly went to the toilet without permission (no teacher was in the class)
It was suppose to be a happy and v high day..
But one stupid person make my day juz 10x bad...
Forget abt it...
My day was better when my other friends joked around saying stupid stuff.....
18/1/2009 :
Today I went for my first St. John duty..
Guess where the event was???
Taman Tasik Permaisuri....
I went HQ first.. then went to the garden in an ambulans...
No casualty but Got use plasters lo..
Ppl got cut and hurt a bit...
Later we get goodies from the organisers....
Got so much la...
Kaka...
Later we have our lunch...
I was kinda wasting the food coz I cant eat finish...
And I have to do First Aid Report...
Get to keep the first aid kit for 5 days.... nice!!!
I love the kit!!! Sot liao me~~