nth to post atually..
but it is already august n I din post anything...
so juz decided to post..
actually many things happen to me..
but it is all private...
hehe... ^^
Lately, I juz dun know how to feel...
Sad ?
Happy ??
Blur out ??
Stressed ??
Dunno larh..
Gt a lot of upcoming folios...
Not done yet....
Exam coming...
Haven study yet...
Dying soon..
Coz I am nt prepared...
Who can tutor me on relationships???
So damn "fan" larh...
Dunno how to deal with it....
Never been in this bad situation before....
Need some help, pls ??
Got some nice quotes I think I should follow but....
They are not compatible??
I mean they don't go the same direction....
~ If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
~ Believe in miracles.
~ When you can love, do not give up on love.
~ Life is too short, when you give up today, you may not be able to get it tomorrow.
Get what I mean ???
I will just stick to the 1st quote and wait for a miracle to happen....
If it really happens.... ^^