"Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished."
If you have been following my blog...
You might have seen this quote along with other quotes....
It is the moving text below my blog title...
I totally agree with this quote....
But what I want to write in this post is not that....
It is my love is multiplied but not divided....
Love can be found in any forms....
Or should I say in many ways.....
There is love towards family, love towards friends, love towards your lover....
But the love I want to write here is.....
My love towards artist/idols....
I am sure every teenager would like at least one idol/artist in their life....
Same does for me....
If you have not notice....
I have been adding names at the sidebar of my blog....
They are the artist/idols that I am fond of/admire.
But that doesn't mean I have forgotten the ones I admire earlier....
My love for them just multiplied....
I still squeal see them on screen...
Get excited hearing their voice....
Mesmerize just seeing their talents....
It is not fair if you say I forgot about the others....
It is just that I am happy I notice more talented people....