Well.... Ya... I cried.....
On Tuesday.....
Really.....!!!
But coz we won......
I was shocked, happy, and moved....
I really din believe I could win the competition....
And it was first place.....
I am very thankful to all my senior and team mates....
Without u all I could not have won...
Big thanks to the LEGENDARY NC A-DRILLER CHAMPION!!!
I will post the nice pictures of that day as soon as i get the pics from LEGENDARY L/CPL TSEN .....
Anyway.. it started like this......
Woke up 5.00 am to get ready properly....
Change and everything.....
Wet and gel up my hair ( going to be like rock liao )
Bun up my hair.....
Reach school 6.30 am...
So dark la.. only like got a few ppl reach school for study...
Rest of it was the AC and NC A-Drillers....
NC prepare themselves...
AC went for one last training....
We use marker pens, hair spray, gel, show black, thread and lot....
So everyone starts to get nervous as the buses arrive.....
In the bus... Sat with Kelly....
Sang lots of St john songs... Lead by our seniors.....
Did lots of tepukan....
Lots of sorakan.....
We finally reach the POLICE TRAINING CENTRE..
So nervous...
There like everything v serious...
So scared....
When we found a shaded area.. We started to prepare for our turn....
Our unifrom check... the judge was like so serious and strict... check here n there...
Then we started our drill.....
Everyone like got do mistakes but not obvious....
Our formation got mistakes.. so my spirit dropped.....
We ended our turn and watch the AC drill....
They did great....
When they ended, we clapped tepuk kommando...
We really know that the boys gonna win....
Heard that got ppl stalk the boys....
So funny....
We ate our lunch and chat with our friends...
Then it was acara penutup...
A weird thing happen...
KRS shouted st john stuff n st john shout krs stuff....
I was juz playing along....
During the acara penutup got speech n performance....
En. Shaiful so good, help bring water for us to drink....
Then the results was told.....
KRS from our school din win...
For NGO category....
Girls :
'ketua platun yg terbaik jatuh kpd...CPL CHANG YEE SHAN'
ketiga...
naib....
'johan pasukan agensi bukan kerajaan kategori perempuan terjatuh kpd..ST.JOHN SMK COCHRANE'
Boys :
'ketua platun yg terbaik jatuh kpd..SGT CHAN JUN JIE..'
ketiga..
naib....
'johan pasukan agensi bukan kerajaan kategori lelaki terjatuh kpd..ST.JOHN SMK COCHRANE'
So happy.. Every NC at least cried a bit....
Took family photos....
Sweet sweet memories....
All the hard work is worth it...
Me getting sun burn oso worth it....
COCHRANE ST JOHN DA BEST!!!!!
GAMBATEH for the next level....
GOOD LUCK everyone....
Special thanks to my commander.... LEGENDARY CPL CHANG for leading us to great sucess... u are the best!!!