Today ....
Having mixed emotions.....
I am happy yet sad yet emo....
You'll be asking.. how is it possible???
Let me tell you it is possible...
At least for me....
- Let me blog abt happy first...
I wasn't happy coz i am happy..
happy for my friends...
finally get to do wat the always wanted....
sweet sweet ...
me and other friends when to disturb them...
It was juz very sweet to watch...
How could you be not happy for them???
- Let's go to sad.....
this meaning of sad is crying....
first....
I feel that no one understands me....
At school at first ...
I can usually see if my friend is sad / emo....
But why can they see mine???
Can they see I am in pain???
Then it oso happen at home....
Saying they dun understand me....
Dun understand wat I am telling them.....
Say they aren't scolding....
But why ur tone was about to????
Sometimes rather be sumwhere else than at school or home....
Later, was a drama....
Called Iljimae....
So heart-breaking..... ( yeah, I cried.... )
- Emo, here......
Really it is like......
No one understands me....
Not even my friends...
Trully I mean.....
Family??
Don't even think abt it....
There it is ...
The pain in the chest....
Not pain enough to go hospital....
Pain enough for the tears to flow...
Continuously....
I stop... But it will continue eventually....
I think I may say I would like to run away from home???
Getting to depressed adi.....
Emo all the way....
JUST NO LIKE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!