I followed my mum to her office on thursday and friday...
I thought I wouldnt be able to on9.... ( but it is better than staying at home ^^ )
But there was an extra com there and I am able to ON9!!
Hehe...
So I on9 basicly the whole day... ^^
Friday lunch time I and my mum went Ampang Point....
There was a book fair !!
After eating Mcd ( ^^ ) we went to the book fair....
It was like a stock clearance organised of Popular....
They are selling the Twilight sequels with rebate....
Who haven buy fast fast go buy orh....
I am not sure if there is still a book fair or there is any nice book left..
But if you are free, go see see barh....
I bought one book of love poems??? ( no other nice book that I think is nice )
And correction tape refills... ( oso on discount ^^ )
The person in front of me at the counter...
Bought like all the bags that was on sale...
RM 4.00 per bag... ( cheap rite?? )
I and my mum was like ... O.O ???
Hehe...
So nth much larh....
Happy holidays to all... !!
The book I bought... ( got any nice one I type here ok?? )

Vain me... ( I think I look better far away from the camera... )