【"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak,sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go. "】 【"Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are."】 【"Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished."】 【"If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for."】 【"Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind."】 【"Happy memories never wear out,relive them as often as you want."】 【"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."】 【"You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven."】【"Don't believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves."】【"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."】【"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."】【"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil."】【"Even if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any."】【"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."】【"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life."】【"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."】【"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do."】【"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again."】【"If everything is smooth sailing right from the beginning, we cannot become people of substance and character. By surmounting paining setbacks and obstacles, we can create a brilliant history of triumph that will shine forever. That is what makes life so exciting and enjoyable. In any field of endeavour, those who overcome hardships and grow as human beings are advancing towards success and victory in life."】【"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."】【"It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself."】【"It's not what you do once in a while, it's what you do day in and day out that makes the difference."】【"Let us give something to each person we meet: joy, courage, hope, assurance, or philosophy, wisdom, a vision for the future. Let us always give something."】【"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."】【"Taking action is how you GIVE your gift and live a life of true service to yourself and others. And that doesn't mean that your life's work has to be something that seems grand and noble. The real key to being of service and living your purpose is simply to do what you LOVE to do -- whatever it may be."】【"The credit belongs to those who are actually in the arena, who strive valiantly; who know the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spend themselves in a worthy cause; who at the best, know the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if they fail, fail while daring greatly, so that their place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."】【"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities."】【"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward."】【"Thoughts mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a burning desire are powerful things."】【"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."】【"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."】【"Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."】

Sunday, November 1, 2009

THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM...

The reason I always love Ya Lun...
The thinks of others...
More that him.....

Some of the quotes he said....

記得做公益的美也會反之加諸在自己的身上喔
讓世界更美好 大家一起獻愛心︿︿綸
Remember the beauty of doing charity will be reflected on one's body oh
Let the world become more beautiful, everyone let's do charity together︿︿Lun

身懷感恩 虛心受教 加油 加油可愛的寶貝們
“Be grateful, be modest, keep fighting, go my cutie babies”

沒有任何一個人能夠批評任何人捐款不夠多 這是可恥可笑的事情
No one should ever criticize anyone for not making enough donations, this is an ignorant matter

每一份力量每次關懷 都是端看個人意願 即使賺在多錢的人也會有他本身的困擾
Every bit of strength, every concern all depend on how a person sees it, even people who make a lot of money will have their own problems

設身處地為人著想 別一張嘴到處亂吠
Put yourself in other's shoes for once, don't just ruthlessly make statements

愛會因此被你染黑
Love will therefore be polluted by you

持續愛心和我一起做人間的天使
Extend your love and be the angel on earth together with me

一起讓世界更美好
Let's together make the world a better place

P.S. 小小力量豐富大大世界 日行一善 開啟快樂大門
P.S. a small strength can enrich the big world, do a good deed daily, open the door of happiness


and a blog he post ( translated ).....

Can feel that now over half of the world's people haven't laugh their hearts out for a long time
Can feel that now many people in where I am living are more depressing than having an optimistic personality
Stress must be great, my heart is aching, wish that I could give everyone a hug and a smile
If I could, I hope to start a 24-hour hugging competition
I wish I could do my best to give those who need a hug some warmth
Even if those people I embrace have endless tears that they've kept inside
That is also my help to them to unlock the deeply tied shackle of society
Words can give people comfort, but actually what everyone lacks is just to give each other a hug
There is no need for comforting words, embrace is the most direct power
Don't say a word, let's hug, what follows will be the solution

OMG, how cute and caring is he.. !! Love him lots... ^^ Hope he will be happy 4ever !!