I went to duty for St john at OCM indoor sports arena....
On Friday and did nth there but eat...
Coz gt no casualty and they provided food.. ^^
Overall I can say it is ok but I felt like slepping...
(you cnt blame me coz I didnt get to do anything.....)
(and my duty shift is 3-9pm... yup it is at night....)
I arrived there abt 2.50 I guess...
And meet up with Pinky and Jun Keat to change shift.....
Later Yeow Wai came and they left....
We talked while watching the competition there... * it is table tennis *
I bet if we didnt talked I will be boring to death..... ^^
I took some pic there too....* will edit this blog later *
We saw Cochraneans there...
Some form 5 there to compete...
And our canteen ppl there to cater....
( Our school gt so popular arh?? )
Then gt little kid playing... * geng lorh... i cnt even play T.T *
But dun know larh....
It was suppose to be teenager competition....
The food there ok barhx....but very spicy......
________________________________________
Yesterday went pasar malam...
Buy my slippers coz cacat d...
Buy food and eat there...
Buy sumthings thing and go back....
Go back that time saw Yeow wai tim...
Dunno he gt see dao me marh???
Dun care lerh..
Hehe....
P/S : Been sick this week starting Tuesday....
Recently mood become very happy.....