Well, today I was suppose to have cross-country....
But then senior ask to duty....
But then our school NC team ask me to be their num 5???
So I agreed....
And didnt went to cross-country... ( mizz my frens larh... )
Well, I went there at 9.30++...
There are MBS boys???
Anyway, when the minister came everyone stood still....
Later they ask them to do CPR case on me???
And tibia bone fracture....
Plus the officer will take over when the ambulance arrive...
( 0.0 Harr?? Really arh??? )
Then they say dun need.. ask boy do......
So ask one MBS boy come...
( 0.0 So i am nt needed??? then wat for I come??? )
Then they say I will have forearm fracture....
And they ask me to shout ???
( 0.0 Wat d??? Nid merh??? ok lorh... )
Then when do case...
I cnt make my self shout... So I just pretend I am in pain....
Do adi..
Masuk ambulance....
The officer so ask to drive out although adi end....
Haix....
But all the officer v friendly larh...
Laughed a lot.....
One officer kip taking pic of the other four...
They seem to be very close orh???
Haha...
Anyway gud experience larh....
Maybe masuk tv and newspaper tim...
Sure v v v v v "yu" d....
Sure look stpd...
Bluekxx....