I will use songs to describe how I feel towards you...
For those who dun know how to read chinese...
I will post the english translation....
安靜 ( nt the full song ) :
希望他是真的比我還要愛你
我才會逼自己離開
你要我說多難堪
我根本不想分開
為什麼還要我用微笑來帶過
我沒有這種天份
包容你也接受他
不用擔心的太多
我會一直好好過
你已經遠遠離開
我也會慢慢走開
為什麼我連分開都遷就著你
我真的沒有天份
安靜的沒這麼快
我會學著放棄你
是因為我太愛你
An Jing ( nt the full song ) :
My only wish is for him to love you better than I ever did.
This is the only way I could ever bring myself to let you go.
It is such a shame that you want me to bid you goodbye.
I simply do not want our relationship to end.
Why should I still use a smile to pull me through?
I guess I just do not have the ability,
To embrace you and to accept him at the same time.
Do not worry about me.
I will carry on and live my life to its fullest.
Though you have moved on so far away...
And I have pulled myself to walk slowly away.
Why is it that I still held onto you as we depart?
And though I do not have this gift
To acknowledge the silence in such a short time
I will learn to let you go just
Because of my exceeding love for you.
幸福不灭 ( full song ) :
没原因 就是喜欢你
在初次相遇 有重逢的心情
深呼吸 让心动隐形
完美的爱情 是无声的旋律
听 我听你 不确定的语气
等 我等你 放下你的犹豫
嘿 如果你 轻轻闭上眼睛
我会明白 你做的决定
Cause I Believe
那幸福不灭的定律
在你手心 会有谁给你的美丽
静者恒静 就让我的心安静地守着你
祝福不用回音
没原因 就是喜欢你
就像海眷恋 天空般 的心情
你前进 看着你背影
就足够世界 无条件 的放晴
你 如果已 爱上他的姓名
爱 如果已 没有我的空隙
嘿 只要你 可以永远开心
我会情愿 渐渐被忘记
Cause I Believe
那幸福不灭的定律
在你手心 会有谁给你的美丽
静者恒静 就让我的心安静地守着你
祝福不用回音
Oh~ I believe
Cause I believe
那幸福不灭的定律
你的手心 不一定要由我握紧
就像恒星 总会有发光的原因
Oh I believe
你值得被珍惜
也值得我放弃
Xing Fu Bu Mie ( full song ) :
There isn't a reason. I just like you.
When we first met, I felt something important.
Take a deep breath Let my heart settle down
A perfect love is a silent melody.
Listen, I listen to your indecisive air
Wait, I wait for you to put down your worries
Hey, if you gently close your eyes
I will understand your decision.
Cause I Believe
That happiness is an undying law
In your hand and heart, who is there to give you beauty
The person who is silent remains forever silent, Let my heart silently guard you.
Blessings don't use echoes.
There isn't a reason. I just like you.
Just like the sea, concern and loving, The sky's manner of feelings
You walked forwards I watched you from behind.
It's enough for my world of unconditioned weather.
You, if you already love her name
Love, if there isn't a gap in between.
Hey, if you can be happy forever.
I'm willing to be slowly forgotten.
Cause I Believe
That happiness is an undying law
In your hand and heart, who is there to give you beauty
The person who is silent remains forever silent, Let my heart silently guard you.
Blessings don't use echoes.
Oh~ I believe
Cause I believe
That happiness is an undying law
It doesn't have to be me that holds your hand and heart
Just like a star will eventually have a reason to shine
Oh I believe
You're worthy of being treasured
and also worthy of me letting go.
Teardrops On My Guitar
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without
Drew talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
So I drive home alone
As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight
'Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
A Little Too Not Over You
It never crossed my mind at allFor those who dun know how to read chinese...
I will post the english translation....
安靜 ( nt the full song ) :
希望他是真的比我還要愛你
我才會逼自己離開
你要我說多難堪
我根本不想分開
為什麼還要我用微笑來帶過
我沒有這種天份
包容你也接受他
不用擔心的太多
我會一直好好過
你已經遠遠離開
我也會慢慢走開
為什麼我連分開都遷就著你
我真的沒有天份
安靜的沒這麼快
我會學著放棄你
是因為我太愛你
An Jing ( nt the full song ) :
My only wish is for him to love you better than I ever did.
This is the only way I could ever bring myself to let you go.
It is such a shame that you want me to bid you goodbye.
I simply do not want our relationship to end.
Why should I still use a smile to pull me through?
I guess I just do not have the ability,
To embrace you and to accept him at the same time.
Do not worry about me.
I will carry on and live my life to its fullest.
Though you have moved on so far away...
And I have pulled myself to walk slowly away.
Why is it that I still held onto you as we depart?
And though I do not have this gift
To acknowledge the silence in such a short time
I will learn to let you go just
Because of my exceeding love for you.
幸福不灭 ( full song ) :
没原因 就是喜欢你
在初次相遇 有重逢的心情
深呼吸 让心动隐形
完美的爱情 是无声的旋律
听 我听你 不确定的语气
等 我等你 放下你的犹豫
嘿 如果你 轻轻闭上眼睛
我会明白 你做的决定
Cause I Believe
那幸福不灭的定律
在你手心 会有谁给你的美丽
静者恒静 就让我的心安静地守着你
祝福不用回音
没原因 就是喜欢你
就像海眷恋 天空般 的心情
你前进 看着你背影
就足够世界 无条件 的放晴
你 如果已 爱上他的姓名
爱 如果已 没有我的空隙
嘿 只要你 可以永远开心
我会情愿 渐渐被忘记
Cause I Believe
那幸福不灭的定律
在你手心 会有谁给你的美丽
静者恒静 就让我的心安静地守着你
祝福不用回音
Oh~ I believe
Cause I believe
那幸福不灭的定律
你的手心 不一定要由我握紧
就像恒星 总会有发光的原因
Oh I believe
你值得被珍惜
也值得我放弃
Xing Fu Bu Mie ( full song ) :
There isn't a reason. I just like you.
When we first met, I felt something important.
Take a deep breath Let my heart settle down
A perfect love is a silent melody.
Listen, I listen to your indecisive air
Wait, I wait for you to put down your worries
Hey, if you gently close your eyes
I will understand your decision.
Cause I Believe
That happiness is an undying law
In your hand and heart, who is there to give you beauty
The person who is silent remains forever silent, Let my heart silently guard you.
Blessings don't use echoes.
There isn't a reason. I just like you.
Just like the sea, concern and loving, The sky's manner of feelings
You walked forwards I watched you from behind.
It's enough for my world of unconditioned weather.
You, if you already love her name
Love, if there isn't a gap in between.
Hey, if you can be happy forever.
I'm willing to be slowly forgotten.
Cause I Believe
That happiness is an undying law
In your hand and heart, who is there to give you beauty
The person who is silent remains forever silent, Let my heart silently guard you.
Blessings don't use echoes.
Oh~ I believe
Cause I believe
That happiness is an undying law
It doesn't have to be me that holds your hand and heart
Just like a star will eventually have a reason to shine
Oh I believe
You're worthy of being treasured
and also worthy of me letting go.
Teardrops On My Guitar
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without
Drew talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
So I drive home alone
As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight
'Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
A Little Too Not Over You
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best I know it is but I see you
Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside
And I turn around, you're with him now
I just can't figure it out
Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you, not over you
Aren't memories supposed to fade?
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it'd be this hard
Should be strong, movin' on but I see you
Sometimes I try to hide what I feel inside
And I turn around, you're with him now
I just can't figure it out
Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Maybe I regret everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own, how I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand!
Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
Tell me why you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do
I'm just a little too not over you, not over you
Beautiful Eyes
Your beautiful eyes stare right into my .. eyes
and sometimes i think of you late at night
i dont know why
I wanna be somewhere where you are
i wanna be where. . .
your here your eyes are looking into mine
so baby make me fly
my heart has never felt this way before
i'm looking through your
i'm looking through your eyes
i wake up i'm alive
and only a little while, i cry
cuz you're my lullaby
so baby come hold me tight
cuz i, i wanna be everything you need
i wanna be where
your here your eyes are looking into mine
so baby make me fly
my heart has never felt this way before
i'm looking through your
i'm looking through your eyes
just as long as your mine i'll be your everything tonite
let me love you kiss you baby let me miss you
let me see your
dream about
dream about
dream about your eyes
eyes eyes eyes
beautiful eyes
You Belong With Me
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset
She's going off about something that you said
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do
I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me, you belong with me
Walking the streets with you and your worn-out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself
Hey, isn't this easy?
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
You say you're fine, I know you better than that
Hey, what ya doing with a girl like that?
She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's Cheer Captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me
Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time, how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me
You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me?
You belong with me
Stay Beautiful
Corey's eyes are like a jungle
He smiles, it's like the radio
He whispers songs into my window
In words that nobody knows
There's pretty girls on every corner
That watch him as he's walking home
Saying, does he know
Will you ever know?
You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone
And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't, stay beautiful
Corey finds another way to be
The highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures with my mind
So I can save 'em for a rainy day
It's hard to make a conversation
When he's taking my breath away
I should say'Hey, by the way'
You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone
And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't, stay beautiful
If you and I are a story
That never gets told
If what you are is a daydream
I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know
You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone
And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my front door
Oh, but if it don't
Will you stay beautiful
A beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful
A beautiful, beautiful?
Oh, but if it don't
Stay beautiful
Stay beautiful
Cold As You
You have a way of coming easily to me
And when you take, you take the very best of me
So I start a fight cause I need to feel something
And you do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted
Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Just walk away, ain't no use defending words that you will never say
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you
You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray
And I stood there loving you and wished them all away
And you come away with a great little story
Of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you
Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
So just walk away, ain't no use defending words that you will never say
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you
You never did give a damn thing honey but I cried, cried for you
And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you
Died for you
Oh what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day
Every smile you fake is so condescending
Counting all the scars you made
And now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
I've never been anywhere cold as you
Hope you understand the meaning of the songs....
p/s : this blog is oso the 50th blog...