Sry viewers,
I was busy doing my folio...
And my hometown no internet..
Now will tell you all ab everything...
If I remember....
I finally finished my folio..
But I stay up till 2...
And I still got unfinished hw... ( hehe )
But not oni me larh....
Almost the whole class didnt do..
School Holiday finally over too...
Sad sad...
Coz nid to study....
Muz Gambateh in Maths !!
Suck at it... ( without study )
But happy coz can see all my friends....
They all kinda change look..
They cut their hair...
Become more pretty and handsome....
Hehe....
Recently like very happy....
Maybe coz oni finished holiday..
So no stress....
I oso get more fat..
I think??
Coz eat so much....
Haix...
Later all the clothes cant wear d...
I oso went for dinner at my cousin's house...
Nice nice orh..
Western + Japanese....
Then got chat with my cousin..
Laugh a lot orh...
So long din meet them d....
That's all barh...
The gathering photos I will upload soon...
This weekend maybe....