Overall quite nice....
Hehe...
Done three things...
1. Data Entry
2. Cut my hair
3. Bought my shoes !!! ( been waiting for it.. )
Data entry.. My dad force me and my sis to do work...
Say like he got other options....
But basicly scolding us juz to make us do...
We spend like four days typing non-stop 1000 questionaire data...
We stayed up till midnight everday...
Damn suffering...
But at least I get some $$... ^^
By Monday afternoon we finished typing them...
Tuesday I went our to cut my hair....
And tried to find nice shoes... hehe...
On my way to the saloon, I saw this ( pic )...
P/S : I din knew Yen Chin got a kedai runcit..?? and it was selling plants.... ??

So I went in the saloon... Better than the one I go in KL...
They kinda washed my hair first before cutting... ( perhaps tat is easier?? )
While they washed they massage my head.. ( o.o free massage... ^^ )
After that oni cut... Nw i got a bit fringe.. ( not mushroom k?? )
Hapi with the result....
I oso go window shopping for my shoes.. find a nice one...
Mum say muz bring sis along first... ( scared she jealous later i got new shoes )
But at night we go see cinema... Tsunami at Haeundae...
Nice nice... So touching... I gt cry abit... XP...
Went ther with my sis, mum, dad, cousins and aunt...
So no time but shoes ..... T.T
7 tickets
my placeIt end at 11.00.... Went bak home and slept.....
The next day, Wednesday...
I i nid to come bak KL d....
My parents went to repair the car after breakfast....
When the came back, they brought me and my sis to buy shoes ... ( yeah !!! )
So I choose the pair I choosen... ( the best there... for me... ^^ )
my new shoes !!!!Go bak that time....
someone knock my dad's car from behind....
Wa liao... I so shocked lorh.....
Have to go report to police....
I go take some pic....
my dad car...So go bak a bit late..
Reached home about 8 o' clock....
And we cnt use my dad car d... Grr !!
