Title nice ma???
This is what Sgt. Chan Jun Jie call us....
Very 'yeng' ler this name..
He oso say if we even get a prize is very 'geng' adi..
Cpl. Chua Sen Lin say 'cun'...
Traning....
We start with the basic...
Then hormat ke kanan...
Everytime he teach something new he will let us try before fall in again n train in contingent...
Next is then followed by:
Ke kiri n kanan pusing
Tukar langkah
Hormat ke hadapan
Hormat selaku menerima sijil *this real cool... use alphabet... kaka*
Tukar langkah perlahan
Tukar langkah cepat
Slow belakang pusing
Slow ke kiri n kanan pusing
Mara menghadap
Slow buka barisan while marching
Buka barisan not marching
I think that is all la.....
If I learn more will tell....
So many new things...
Muz clear memory from brain..
Install new moves to the brain...
Haha...
Today training fun but tiring..
but i think it is worth it....
I must + oil for this A-drill...
Legendary Nc A-Drillers...
We must work hard...
Add fame to St. John....
Remove shame from St John...
Everyone... GAMBATEH !!!! JIA YOU!!!! GO!! GO!! GO!!