15/3/09 :
Today see movie nerh..
So nice/interesting/gan jiong and a lot la..
Kaka....
First, we saw themaking of "RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN"
We decided to watch the movie as we thought the show was interesting....
We started off by goin GIANT for shopping some basic needs....
Then my mum want to go back to collect in the clothes becoz the sky is dark(means want to rain)
When we reach home, we brought up the groceries...
We got back down and and headed for LEISURE MALL to watch the movie we wanted...
But we bought the 6.45pm show coz it the slot before was 4.45pm and it was already 4.50 when we reach there.......
So we when POPULAR to buy some revision books that my sis needed...
I wasnt goin to buy as I know I wouldnt finish doin the books...
So we basicly spend an hour there choosing the right books...
When everyone in my family started to get giddy, we went to pay for the books and left the store...
We put the books in the car and when back up...
We bought some food and went in the cinema....
I recommend this movie...
It is nice....
18/3/09 :
From monday till today.. still training..
It is so tough...
My leg hurt badly..
The joints of my hand feel like it is about come out...
Sometimes I just feel like I want to skip training but I think back..
It wouldnt be fair to my friends n senior..
If I didnt train hard...
My friends n senior cant win....
Although there are many who didnt came....
I still will feel satisfied because I did my best..
I put in all my efforts in the training...
If I skipped I would feel guilty if we lose....
I have to build up my spirit!!
Go Go Go Melissa!! You can do it!! kakax....