Haix...
Why so many things muz fall together??
Can't let it be nothing and let us be happy forever???
Exam, exam,exam....
This week exam....
Dunno get good or bad results.....
Always hear ppl say... "You so smart, sure get A wan la..."
But I wan to ask ... how sure are u????
Is it wrong to get A's???
Is low marks such a bad thing????
Will smartness be a weakness????
I know I get 2 A's adi...
Hear ppl saying... " Good la u.... Dont want friend u adi..."
I know it is a joke.. but.....
Will smartness help ???
Should I purposely do wrongs so I can be average???
Chasing to be in front is hard...
Very hard...
Tired of everthing.....
Smartness kinda sucks...
My attitude sucks even more.....
I really think so and mean it....
Chaos came up today...
Juz becoz of one stupid idiotic white damn watch!!!
That belong to a stupid idiotic bossful fat girl !!!
I felt sorry for who was in the office...
Being scolded for no reason.....
It wasn't their fault.....
Wanted to do all I can..
But I can't do anything.....
Sorry you guys!!!
Hope nothing will happen to u all!!!