Wat to say???
Unfair??? No justice???
But it is all over....
Who to blame???
Answer is no one.....
Just like normal times...
Everyone just feel sad....
Start with everyone gathering outside the stadium....
Talking just to kill time...
The contingents get more nervous when time slowly passby...
As we make sure our duty shifts, the contestants get ready...
We brought in the whole division bags which was a lot and place it nearby our seating place..
The contingents march passed the stage with spirit and much energy....
Our division was great!
They did everything nice, straight, 90 degrees,timing was perfect......
Then was the speech n the school song....
After that contigents could be dismissed...
A 'silat' and band performance was performed for all the students and teacher there....
A teacher told us to move our bags n sit at the far end of the stage..
And our view weren't great anymore....
We were then gave a bottle of water and food...
We sat n talked while the contestants race and compete with each other....
We cheered for our friends as they passed by....
When it was my turn to duty the teacher said we dun have to duty as they dun need us anymore..
So I didnt get to gain any experience ....
Then it was the closing ceremony...
They annouce the winners and for the marching st john was second....
Cadet police got first...
It wasnt fair.....
It wasnt fair at all...
Would u believe me if I said I tried to help them???
I prayed n prayed n prayed...
Not once but a lot of times...
I felt like crying before the even announce...
But at least they won....
Not first but they did......
I have to say I am very proud of our division sports day contingent...
They did their best....
No matter wat...
You won.. in all our hearts....
The whole team support u guys..
The whole division...
You're not alone.....
Cheer up..... There is next year....
But i am sorry for the seniors this year.....