Today training..
No focus...
I guess I left it at home or some sort....
Always do mistakes......
Hope tommorrow's better...
Dun think I dunno wat u are thinking....
Dun think I dunno wat u think of me......
Dun think I dunno that u backstab me....
I know but juz dun wan to say it....
I still treated ya as a friend that why I am not saying...
Maybe I lost focus because of this...
There many reasons why I didnt want to help you...
One.. ask urself if u treat me nice enough....
Two.. ask urself how many times u helped me....
Three.. ask urself how many times u backstab me....
Four.. ask urself how many times u talked bad me....
If u can answer how many times u did this for things and how many times I did...
Then good... Next step is to know who did more???
Who did more of the negative n who did more of the positive???
If u can answer... Tell me ... I want to know.... I want to know if I did wrong....
Did wrong in trusting u.. Did wrong in believing u were there for me...
Did u know.??? My trust in you start to fade since we ended our primary school.....
During primary.. I still had fade in u.... But now I think twice...
No... I think for a ten times... Ten times before trusting u.... Helping u.... and Believing u......
If u still think I am wrong.. Too bad....
I know my attitude sucks but my action were not wrong....
I hope you read this n know I am talking about u