You say I hurt ur feelings....
You say I owayz think I am right....
Fine....
I admit....
I may have hurt our feelings...
I oways think I am right.....
But u oso have to think if u hurt mine.....
Did u know...
u hurt my feelings when u sat away from me....
Gossiping behind my back....
U hurt me then......
U hurt me that time.....
Did u know i didnt intend to post the blog....
U post ur name n I read ur name...
U hurt me again......
Then i started writing the blog....
I know how it may hurt ur feelings.....
But i think... u din thought of mine too.....
Maybe the depressed me make my body typed the blog......
Maybe it possessed me....
I bet nothing of this would happen if she din told u.....
It wasnt saying somthing that was suppose to break ur relation.....
I din know how it went out of her mouth..
maybe she said it differently...
the way that cost our friendship....
I wasnt angry at u.... seriously....
But u oways said hurtful things during training.....
say how bad luck u were....
so i tried my best to avoid u...
avoid hurt ur feelings deeper.....
i hope u stop ur anger from overcoming u.....
I dont think we should stop being friends bcoz of some words which came out from other people mouth.....
if u still want to continue...
i cant do anything.....
and the blogs werent fully abt u...
one of them was...
but i oso werent fully abt u...
read again.....
wat u dislike abt me..
tell me straight ...
to my face...
pls dont tell someone else behind my back....
if u tell someone else...
the gossips never end....
hatred is built....
and friendships end.....
havent they say before...
friendship is like a circle...
no endings....
if our friendship end....
it means our friendship is like a broken string......
i am sry if u think i hurt ur feelings...pls consider my feelings too.....